Friday, January 25, 2008

4x5 View camera shots

"ForestFire/FireSale.1983"
"Rick Hits Warp Drive/First Images From Mars Rover"
"Seth Ernst and a Bike, 3 Views from Edinboro Lake"



So I stayed up late shooting, developing and scanning these shots I took with one of the school's Omega 45d view cameras, and then I woke up early today to finish touch ups and printing. This was all in an effort to submit them by 1pm today for the 6x6x6 mini show that opens in Bates Gallery tomorrow.

Needless to say, I'm not submitting anything because 3/4 printers in this lab haven't had proper drivers installed since these iMacs were reformatted, and the other one left gouges on all my prints and refused to print black and gray, leaving me with green and blue tinted, scratched prints. AWESOME!! This is what $200 of lab fees gets me.


*interesting note: those frames are about a foot away from each other