Monday, July 21, 2008

catch up!

First and foremost, Batman business. Of course, The Dark Knight was awesome. we all knew it would be, but Gotham Knight was awesome too. I bought Batman: The Dark Knight Returns at a yard sale. I also purchased several Martian Manhunter comics there, a few of Spider-Man, Doctor Strange, etc. I also recently acquired Heroes: Volume 1, which I really enjoyed reading.

In other reading news, I am up-to-date on the Twilight saga (1, 2, 3). Just waiting for the book release party on August 2nd at 12am for Breaking Dawn. Nerd.

On to what I did today. First, I made some banners to put on my two, yet to be completed, websites, TERRORKILL and Sweat Party!.

I also worked on some album art for my music project, Circumstance. I started posting songs and giving people these albums I had done awhile ago, but there weren't any covers, so I'm working on catching up because I have a few new projects that are getting close to completion.


top: my first years ep (front)
bottom: my first years ep (back)




top: telling stories ep (front)
bottom: telling stories ep (back)



I'll try not to be such a stranger!