Friday, September 5, 2008

00. the start

Today I start what I will be calling "30 Days of Sight!" (it will actually be 31 if we count today, Day 00). I will perform a task, previously thought impossible, that will amaze and astound all of the 3 people that read this blog. Get ready for it, because...

I will post once everyday for the next 30! days.

Unbelievable or what?

I am starting this spectacular by copying my wonderfully creative friend, Chris (or Chris)(vote for his photos here 1, 2). I am sharing with you an opportunity to vote for my photo on JPG magazine's website.


Vote for Road Trip in The World of Tomorrow theme.

This theme isn't scheduled to appear in any upcoming issues, but I have to start somewhere. I'll try submitting something for the next issue soon.



And be ready for day 01 of 30 Days of Sight!