Thursday, October 16, 2008

MONA at the Doghaus...


The studio where I work, MONA, has a room in a designer show house. The DogHaus benefits the Pennsylvania SPCA and has rooms designed by twenty-plus artists. I was fortunate enough to be the studio's in-house photographer on this project. I was able to photograph the individual pieces and the finished room. I was also able to procure a ticket to the opening event. This was one of the strangest nights of my life. It basically consisted of gin and tonics, excellent finger foods and a bunch of people who can afford to pay $175 to go to a party for three hours.

mona.












The MONA room was designed and constructed by the likes of Robert Aiosa(.com), Emily Burch(soon to be of thimbleknock), Kevin Derrick(blogmaster for DesignPhiladelphia and member of BahdeeBahdu) and others I do not feel like tracking down at this moment.